1 Cup Plain Pumpkin Puree
1/8 Cup Natural Cocoa
2 Scoops Chocolate Protein Powder
1/8 Cup Honey (you can use honey or maple syrup – you can also skip this if protein powder is sweet enough)
3 Packets of Stevia (only use if you need the sweetness)
1/3 Cup of Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter
*1 scoop protein powder is usually about a ¼ cup.
Great tip - When using sticky ingredients (honey, nut butter, etc) to help you create less mess before using your measuring spoons or cups spray them with a healthy oil first. This way these sticky products will not stick to the spoons or cups. This will save you on clean up and makes the transfer so easy! Try it next time!
1. Blend all ingredients in a bowl with a spoon until smooth. Having your nut butter at room temperature helps this process go faster.
2. I used an 8×8 baking pan. First, I take parchment paper and covered the bottom and sides of the pan with one big sheet of parchment paper. Then I added the batter on top.
3. Then I took another sheet of parchment paper and covered the batter. This is easy, less messy and I do not have to fight to get the fudge out when I am ready to serve it.
4. Place in freezer overnight.
5. Remove from freezer and cut into 12 squares. Serve immediately. Keep the cut fudge covered in the freezer until ready to eat. This is a cold treat.
Nutrition: Calories 82, Protein 6.5g, Carbs 6. 7g, Fiber .9g, Sugar 4.2g, Fat 3.6g