I have a slight obsession with muffins as you can tell! I like to create healthy treats but treats that won't break the calorie bank!
These Healthy Paleo Morning Glory Muffins are loaded with nutrients like bananas, shredded carrots, walnuts, and shredded coconut. These easy muffins have NO added sugar – they’re sweetened entirely with bananas! They’re the perfect on-the-go breakfast or snack.
They’re super soft and moist, thanks to the bananas, shredded carrots, and little touch of almond butter. The walnuts I added in the batter provide a super fun crunch to your pallet, and coconut adds texture and a burst of chewiness. The sweetness of the ripe bananas there's no need for any added sugar!
Healthy Paleo Morning Glory Muffins
1/2 cup mashed banana (2 bananas)
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1 cup shredded carrot
2T Almond Butter (No Sugar Added)
1 1/4 cup almond flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Combine eggs, nut butter and banana in a large mixing bowl and blend well.
3. Combine almond flour, coconut flour, cinnamon, vanilla, baking soda, baking powder, shredded coconut, shredded carrot and chopped walnuts and fold in to egg mixture.
4. Coat muffin tin or you can use paper liners and divide batter among 12 cups.
5. Bake for 28-32 minutes or until muffins are cooked all the way through.
6. Allow to let cool before serving.
Calories 192, Fat 12.6g, Carbs 14.6g, Protein 6.9g